|Receive $50 in Free Credit!||Limited Time|
|Get $20 Credit||Limited Time|
|$5 Free Trial!||Limited Time|
How to use Vultr coupon code
- Go to Vultr Vps site, then click to Pricing at the top menu.
- Choose Vps plan you want, then create new account (or login old account)
- On Account Manager page, click to Billing in the top menu.
- On the Billing page, choose Credit Card tab (as default), fill your credit card information, then paste Vultr coupon you has copied to Redeem Gift Codes and Coupons box, then click Apply, then click the Link To Card button at the bottom of page.
- After add free credit success, you switch to Deploy tab and choose things you want for your VPS, after that click Place Order button. You’re finished.
Frequently Asked Questions for Vultr users
- What operating system templates that Vultr offering?
- Does Vultr offer console access for users?
- Does they offer instance backups?
- Where Can i check Vultr Status?
- Can i additional new ip address ?
- I forgot root password, how can i reset it?
- How can i enable private network?
You can enable Private Networking in two ways:
1. For new instances, on the deploy page you can select the Enable Private Networking checkbox
2. For existing instances, on the IPv4 tab you will have an Enable Private Networking button. This will require that you manually adding the configuration for the private interface. (You can spin up a new instance with the same OS if you want to see a sample configuration)
- How can i upgrade my server?
From your control panel, please click on “Manage” for your VM and look under the Change Plansection